Venue: Meeting Room, Frondeg, Pwllheli, LL53 5RE.
Contact: Bethan Adams 01286 679020
Councillors Simon Glyn, E. Selwyn Griffiths and Peter Read.
The Community Regeneration Manager presented the Local Regeneration Officer’s work programme and provided details on the Community Regeneration Service's measures. The Dwyfor Area Regeneration Officer provided details on the Hafod Ceiri project.
The Dwyfor Area Regeneration Officer was thanked for the support provided to the projects.
· Raise awareness of the potential grants by Cist Gwynedd and refer anyone who is interested in submitting an application to the Cist Gwynedd Senior Officer. (Further details on the website –
LLŶN AND EIFIONYDD EMPLOYMENT PLAN
The Strategy and Development Manager and the Temporary Gwynedd Rural Co-ordinator provided an update on the above.
· Promote what is available in terms of broadband for businesses.
· Confirm arrangements in terms of the Discretionary Housing Payment which supports families to avoid going into debt due to the bedroom tax.
· Raise the matter in terms of the expectation that there are opportunities for local people during discussions with the Hafan y Môr holiday park.
· Check how many local individuals are employed by Plas Heli.
· Make enquiries in terms of the work completed by Gwynedd Consultancy in terms of the Coastal Risk Management Programme 2016-17.
· Send comments in terms of the conditions of the routes, particularly the footpath between Nefyn and Pistyll, to the Footpaths Unit.
· Submit the next steps to the Area Forum following the May 2017 election.
· A copy of the presentation to be sent to members.
(Councillor Eirwyn Williams (Vice-chair) chaired the discussion on the following item.)
An update on the above was provided by the Maritime and Country Parks Officer.
· Implement a temporary procedure in the Morfa Nefyn area for the season and discuss with other partners including Nefyn Town Council in relation to a long-term solution.
· Re-examine the beaches strategy.